WHAT THEY NEED, WHEN THEY NEED IT
The precise science of exercise recovery just got a whole lot easier.
Developed in conjunction with the University of Newcastle, using world first research, six key amino acids have been identified that are lost in sweat in the highest quantities. The replenishment of these aminos, and the timing of that replenishment, are critical in minimising the catabolic response of muscle tissue breaking down, leading to muscle soreness and resulting poor performance.
Six key amino acids are lost at faster rates than others during and after exertion. Higher intensity training and racing exacerbates these.
Replenishment of these amino key acids can support
- Effective maintenance of aerobic capacity
- Maintenance of muscle mass and condition
- Muscle recovery from exercise
- Soft tissue repair
- Protein synthesis
During and after exercise, digestive processes slow
- There will be a period of some hours before ingested proteins are digested
- There is a delay in supply of amino acids immediately post exercise.
- This is the time when they are needed for recovery and repair
BoostAA amino acids are in free form
Providing BoostAA straight after exercise (within 30 minutes)
- Provide key resources for recovery
- Will reduce demand on the body to supply these amino acids
Reducing catabolism provides a better chance to
- Maintain muscle mass and integrity
- Minimise susceptibility to muscle soreness and injuries
Recovery BoostAA is available in 4kg powder (30g dose), 1kg paste (60g dose), 1kg powder (30g dose) or single dose 60g syringe.
To learn about the precise science behind this revolutionary product, click here to read the FAQ document with Prof Hugh Dunstan
Click the link to download the Recovery BOOSTAA Flyer
TO PURCHASE MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS ONLINE – CLICK THE BUTTON