The liquid part of blood in which red and white blood cells and platelets are suspended along with fat globules, some free amino acids, and antibodies. Plasma accounts for about 55% of blood volume with the remaining 45% comprising blood cells. Plasma is around 92% water in a fully hydrated horse.

in    0